Sunday, November 28, 2004

Tryptophan Hangover

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving! Kim and I went to my parents' house and watched the Lions get destroyed by the Colts "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" and the "Seinfeld" special. It was quiet and relaxing, but the Kroger-bought stuffing could have been a whole lot better. At least the turkey was good.

Friday was spent working out and watching the Longhorns crush the Aggies. After the game, Kim and I went out to dinner with friends and played board games. It's entertaining to see how sparks can fly when couples play "Outburst" and "$25,000 Pyramid" against each other.

I went to Kim's grandparents' house in The Woodlands on Saturday and ate gumbo, shrimp and several desserts. Kim's uncles must be losing steam; they hardly made fun of me. I guess that's what happens when you become a semi-official member of somebody's family.

Today couldn't have been more uneventful, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I played videogames and watched television all day. The Texans beat the Titans, which is always exciting. I have a cat in my lap as I write this. Hayley likes me because I'm always warm and she's always cold. I feel like Dr. Evil with Mr. Bigglesworth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home