Friday, November 19, 2004

I Just Wanna Have Something To Do

I’m actually looking forward to getting three cavities filled this afternoon because it means I get to leave work a couple hours early. Also, I’m totally jonesing for a mega dose of Novocain right about now. I’m so bored at work today. At least I look like a team player in my official UTMB swag.

I have no idea what I’m going to do this weekend. Part of me wants to see Earlimart tonight and TV on the Radio on Sunday, but the other part wants to watch DVDs and play ESPN videogames all weekend. Kim and I are addicted to Rico’s $2.99 margaritas and will probably go there either tonight or tomorrow night.

Michigan at Ohio State is on Saturday. I really don’t like the Buckeyes and would like to see the Wolverines in the Rose Bowl. Hopefully, California and Utah will both lose, thus securing Texas a BCS bowl game. That’s assuming Texas beats Texas A&M next Friday and Oklahoma wins the Big 12 championship game in two weeks. That would be cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home