Friday, January 07, 2005

Cruise Your New Baby Fly Self

It’s another boring Friday at work. Every meeting I was scheduled to attend this week was cancelled at the last minute. In other words, I’ve been well prepared for nothing.

Kim and I plan on going out to eat tonight and finishing season three of "24." We’re trying to watch all the episodes before season four premiers on Sunday. I’ve been enjoying appearances by David Herman, better known as Michael Bolton from “Office Space,” and “Mr. Show” alumna Mary Lynn Rajskub.

Speaking of television shows, some re-re is suing NBC for $2.5 million, contending he threw up after watching a “Fear Factor” episode in which contestants ate rats mixed in a blender. I don’t know about you, but my vomit is worth at least $5 million.

I just ordered several iPod accessories online, including a cup holder insert. I’ll be honest, I got paid today and don’t know what to do with my money. I love my iPod. It allows me to listen to Girls Against Boys instead of Kelly Clarkson when I go running.

An older woman who works in my building told me I look like Colin Farrell. I’m convinced she was thinking of Will Ferrell. Alexander? I hardly even know her.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's more annoying, The Secretary of Defense's son or the fat CTU computer guy with a lisp?

Long

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

The fat CTU computer guy with a lisp is more annoying. I thought it was Colin Quinn at first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home