Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Catch Me Up

Kim doesn’t agree with my top 10 CDs of 2004. (She hates the Fiery Furnaces and loves Gomez.) To appease her, I’ve come up with my top 11 through 25 CDs of 2004. Feel free to comment with your own list. Enjoy!

11. Walkmen – Bows and Arrows
12. Elliott Smith – From a Basement on the Hill
13. Lowgold – Welcome to Winners
14. Earlimart – Treble and Tremble
15. Air – Talkie Walkie
16. Gomez – Split the Difference
17. A.C. Newman – The Slow Wonder
18. Modest Mouse – Good News for People Who Love Bad News
19. Bjork – Medulla
20. Jonny Greenwood – Bodysong
21. Green Day – American Idiot
22. Hives – Tyrannosaurus Hives
23. Polyphonic Spree – Together We’re Heavy
24. Sparta – Porcelain
25. They Might Be Giants – The Spine

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

I think we have to have some 'musical appreciation' this weekend. I need to hear some of these records.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home