Friday, January 21, 2005

Brain Dump

I need to get off my ass and start recording my music.
The 2002 Detroit Red Wings are the greatest hockey team ever.
Will Ferrell is not funny.
The Christian Right is killing America.
The Secret Machines are my new favorite band.
My Fender Stratocaster is not a piece of shit after all.
Ben Stiller was never funny.
I miss Brak.
I hate myself for liking “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)” by My Chemical Romance.
$22.50 is too much for a Modest Mouse ticket.
Kim and I can’t wait to go to Maui for our honeymoon.
Roger Clemens is a greedy bastard.
People who protested Bush’s inauguration are sore losers.
I miss Harvey Birdman.
Hot Fuss by the Killers will never grow on me.
“American Idol” makes me want to hurt myself.
Having a nephew is super cool.
People who celebrated Bush’s inauguration are sore winners.
Why shouldn’t women wear high heels in the sand?
Cats don’t like saline solution.
I want to play “Scene It” right now.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Eric Grubbs said...

Having a nephew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home